Sunday, July 13, 2008

It was Mélodie's BD party 2day!

Mélodie is my 3 y.o. Godaugther. Her B'day is actually on the 15th but since it's the middle of the week and her parents r in the middle of moving house.....She had so many gifts that she kept asking if it was hers 4 every single one! Too cute! She's only 3 but looks like she's 4 or 5, she's so tall....but I guess that's her parents fault cos they r both so tall! About 2 go make the icing and decorate my mom's BD cake 4 tomorrow. On Friday, my brother turns 33 yo!...my little brother who I've changed his diapers, helped him eat and so on! He's turning 33! He has 2 kids! I'm including a pix of Mélodie's BD, this year was all about Dora, the explorator. Since I don't have a digital cam, I used my brother's pic taken with his digi cam!....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh!
I want a slice of the BD cake :o)

Eleni said...

It was goodddddd!

Unknown said...

It was all gone by now :(
I have to wait for your BD to get your cake.